INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE: Nextgen Global Services PVT Is the sole owner of the information collected through the web site/phone/e-mail. We will not sell or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy. Nextgen Global service collects data from the users at several different points through our toolbar. a. Personal Information: We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you to use Nextgen Global Services. The service user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give user contact information (such as First and Last name, E-mail address, Postal address, Personal identifier, etc.). Nextgen Global Services. Will use your contact details to contact you regarding the product and services you have requested. This includes re-registration/renewal notifications, special offers, and surveys on improving our Service.
Payment Information: If a user registers to use the Service provided by Nextgen Global Services., we will collect credit card information, and other payment information necessary to complete a payment from the user. Nextgen Global Services. May use a third party to process and verify credit cards for billing purposes. This requires us to share user name, credit card number, expiration date, and billing address with the credit card processing company. When processing a payment transaction, Nextgen Global Services. Will also obtain information regarding the amount of the payment and other transaction data. We may transfer or disclose this payment information to a third party only to the extent necessary to complete the payment processing.
Computer System Information:
- Subscriber Computer: We may also ask for information related to your computer. This may include: information about the date of purchase of your equipment, type of material, identification number of your laptop, make and model of your computer and/or any computer hardware, software or peripherals attached to it, condition of the equipment, system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error tracking files. Generally, this information is required to provide personalized technical support to you and to help us update our support tools and enhance our supported products list.
- Remote Access: While requesting support, you may ask for the problem to be resolved by taking control of your computer. Nextgen Global Services. Uses qualified tools which allow the user to grant control of user computer to an Expert remotely over the Internet so that the Expert can diagnose or correct problems. Experts are not authorized to use the Remote Access software until and unless they have received adequate training in its use, and the user has consented to grant control. Also, Experts will not use Remote Access tools to obtain confidential or sensitive information stored on user computer or network, deliberately destroy information on user computer or network, or cause the user to experience system problems.
- Diagnostic Tool: Some Nextgen Global Services. Online diagnoses application may collect a wide variety of useful information about the state of a computer system and the applications on it. This information is packaged into a document containing all the essential details needed by Nextgen Global Services. and is sent securely over the Internet to the Nextgen Global Services. Server or a third party server appointed by Nextgen Global Services. Nextgen Global Services. Analyzes this information to help diagnose and solve end-user problems. Information collected by Nextgen Global Services. the Application will not contain any sensitive information such as Web sites visited, e-mail messages, e-mail addresses sent to, passwords, profiles, etc.
- Live Help Session Records: Nextgen Global Services. Reserves the right to monitor online and off-line sessions between the user and a Technical Support Executive for quality control of the Service provided to the Customer by Technical Support Executive. Also, we may record on-line and off-line sessions conducted on the Web site for user reference and to assist in the resolution of disputes and potential complaints. The session records will also be used to improve the Service, build a support knowledge base, and conduct internal market research. Session record data will not be correlated with personally identifiable data about individual customers.
- Cookies: A cookie is a message given to a Web browser by a Web server. The browser stores the news in a text file. The primary purpose of cookies is to identify users and possibly prepare customized Web pages for them. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site and cannot infringe the Privacy of our customers.
- Log Files: We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Sharing: We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. That is usually not linked to any personal information that can identify any person unless specifically required to allow the use of specific widgets within the toolbar.
- Surveys & Contests From time-to-time our toolbar requests information from the user via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and the user, therefore, has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this toolbar and the Nextgen Global Services. Service.
- Children Online Policy: No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not collect or maintain information at our website from or sell products to those we know are under the age of 13. Please ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using our services if you are under the age of 13.
SECURITY: This Web site takes every precaution to protect the information of users. When a user submits sensitive information via the Web site, user information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration form asks User to enter confidential information (such as a credit card number), the information is encrypted and is protected with the best of the encryption software. While on a secure page, such as our registration form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when User is just 'surfing'. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the confidential information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to user information.
Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and Privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on Privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers' information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment. In situations that are required by law, we may disclose some information about our users to law-enforcing officers.
SUPPLEMENTATION OF INFORMATION: For this toolbar to properly fulfill its obligation to our customers, it is necessary for us to supplement the information we receive with information from Third party sources. For example, to determine our user's creditworthiness, we may use their name and other related information to request a credit report. Once we identify the user's creditworthiness, this document will be destroyed.
- Special Offers: We send all new members a welcoming email to verify password and login name. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, exclusive deals, and newsletters.
- Correction/Updating Personal Information: If User personally identifiable information changes (such as user zip code), or if User no longer desires the Service, we will Endeavour to provide a way to correct, update or remove User personal data provided to us. This can be done at the Profile page.
- Opt-out Provision: Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was initially collected by emailing us at email@example.com